Cappinnis Pizza started from humble beginnings, serving homemade pizza from our wood fired clay ovens from home in Uley.
Our family has been the glue that holds Cappinnis together. We continue to work hard to make Cappinnis the best it can be.
Our aim from the beginning was to provide people with food from our Italian heritage, using local produce wherever possible.
ALLERGEN & DIETRY REQUIREMENTS
Cappinnis Pizza strive to maintain the highest standards, both in our ingredients and in the service to our customers. See below for information regarding allergens.
For more information on allergens/or specific dietary requirements please get in touch before you place your order. We will always do our upmost to cater for all. We offer gluten free bases and dairy free cheese, our pizzas can be adapted to suit your needs.
Please be aware, although all ingredients are kept separate, we cannot rule out cross-contamination. This is particularly important if you suffer with a serious allergy. All our pizzas are prepared in the same space and cooked in the same oven, therefore cross-contamination may occur.
Please see below the allergens we handle, which our products may contain traces of:
Cereals containing gluten
TERMS & CONDITIONS
See below for terms and conditions for Cappinnis Pizza Ltd:
- We will try and get your food to you as quickly as possible, sometimes we get really busy and it takes longer than we quoted. This doesn’t happen often, if it happens to you call the shop and we’ll sort it out. For deliveries, assume anything up to an hour and a half unless you’re calling during peak time.
- All of our pizzas are hot when they come out of the oven. Be careful, we don’t want anybody getting burnt.
- Please state what you don’t or do want on the pizza before ordering, thank you.
- We don’t do refunds on pizza you’ve already eaten.
- If you suffer from gluten intolerances, try the gluten free bases. These are prepared in an environment with gluten so we cannot guarantee cross contamination.
- If you’re are allergic to anything please call the shop on 01453 542688 or call the mobile 07484151812 and speak to the Head chef Dylan.
We are the proud owners of our shop – 26 Silver Street, Dursley.
We’ve enjoyed meeting you all and serving the good people of Dursley and the surrounding areas.
Our opening hours are Wednesday – Saturday 12-2pm & 5-9pm.
We offer collection and delivery – order online in advance to ensure you don’t miss out.